Any good Bitcoiner is always on the hunt for new information about the market, especially if he or she is interested in trading and making some money out of it.
Bitcoin Examiner wants to help you in this mission, so we bring you the first part of a list with lots of Bitcoin market data.
1. Bitcoin Charts This website gathers BTC exchange data from several different exchanges.
2. Bitcoin Wisdom An interactive website with graphs about pricing data regarding Bitcoin and other non-cryptocurrencies.
3. Chart Chat Connect With this website you can exchange pricing information via a Google Hangout connection.
4. Bitcoinity Bitcoinity allows you to research Bitcoin pricing charts for multiple currencies.
5. Bitcoin Network Graphs Lots of hashrate graphs and more information about the network can be found here.
6. Bitdata This platform offers real-time Bitcoin pricing information across the most active trading venues.
7. Bitcoin Watch Bitcoin Watch gathers BTC exchange pricing tables and information about the market.
8. Blockchain Here you can find pricing information and exchange data through an IRC chat.
The information covers USD, GBP and EUR. The website also displays a USD/BTC chart. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google+ Share on LinkedIn + Maria Santos Maria is an experienced journalist currently living in the UK. She has been writing about Bitcoin and the altcoin universe since 2013. She is also a member of the Lifeboat Foundation’s New Money Systems Board and a big cryptocurrency supporter.